Dec 6, 2011

Coupon Databases

As I still consider myself a "Newbie" in the world of couponers, I wanted to share a couple of ways to find available coupons online.  Since moving to a small town, I found to my dismay that their local newspapers barely contain any coupons.  I used to live in the Chicagoland area where the Chicago Tribune Sunday newspapers were being delivered to my house and contained an ample amount of coupons!  I was in heaven! My new hobby was not only enjoyable, but blissful, delightful leaving me in sublime.

Despite all that, in my discouraged spirit of my "joy" not available thru the newspapers around here, I have found another way to enrich my coupon passion and hobby.

Deal Seeking Mom
I always check this website first to look for available coupons

I always check first: Deal Seeking Mom website and check her Coupon Database.  When you visit her site, you click on "enter main database".  There will be a small window area where you are able to type in an item. As an example, if you're looking for orange juice, you simply type "orange juice" in the field.  If there are coupons available, the database will lists all the available coupons and its sources.  Some are printable from your own computer or it will list available coupons; for example, in SS (Smart Source) and the date that the coupon can be found. It usually will look like this:  SS 10/30/2011 $.50/1 X12/31/2011.   That means, the coupons is from Smart Source insert, from the Oct. 30th issue, the coupon is good for fifty-cents off one product, and it expires on Dec. 31, 2011.

My computer is setup to check Deal Seeking Mom's website first.  I highly recommend checking one or two more databases.  The others I check is Hot coupon World, and Mashup Mom.  There are many, many other coupon databases online.  These are in my "favorites".

No comments:

Post a Comment