Jul 12, 2010

Clif's Builder's Protein Bar

In my other posts, I have devoted my time to exercising, getting fit, feeling good, not gaining weight, building muscles, etc.  Usually, I am on my treadmill for 30-45 minutes six days a week.  I sweat my butt off, drips of sweat on my face, chest, back.  I feel good afterwards, because I walk/jog 2 miles a day.

I noticed my body didn't get as lean as I wanted it to, so I read up on getting tone and nutrition.  I was missing a BIG part of my nutrition-- of feeding my muscles.  To build muscles, you must also add enough protein.  (I devour tons of fruits and veggies)

The protein bars that taste the best: Clif Builder's Entirely Natural Protein Bar, in Chocolate.  I tried the Peanut Butter flavor which did not taste like peanut butter at all.  I recommend the Chocolate or the Chocolate Mint.  It packs 20g of protein per bar.

Plus, snacking on these bars are convenient on trips since I can just throw them in my purse. They're chewy and easy to bite into without straining your jaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment