Apr 24, 2010

Liquid Calcium with Magnesium and D

Only after one week of using the LIQUID version of the Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D supplements, it hardened up in the bottle. There was barely any liquid left.  I only used the product for less than 7 days. 
I took it back to the Vitamin Shoppe Store and showed the manager the solidified vitamins.  He asked if I kept the solidifying form in the refrigerator.  I followed the directions on the label of the bottle: "keep in a cool, dark place", which I stored promptly in my pantry.
I wanted to exchange it so the store manager and I began looking at the other brands of liquid Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D. Upon closely scrutinizing each bottle, I noticed that all liquid forms of this stuff, contained three-fifths thick mass, and the two-fifths liquid, like water.  I shook a few of the bottles, and I saw the mixtures get thick. Since I already had a bad experience with the liquid version, and didn't want to go back to the store only to have the same problem and exchanging the bottles, I ended up buying the chewable version of this supplement combination.  It taste OK, but the wafer takes forever to chew, a bit hard, and slightly chalky in taste.
I just wonder if I can add water to the liquid form after it solidifies. Anyone know if I can do this and still get the benefits? Is it safe to add water to it?  I really liked the liquid version 'cuz it taste better.

1 comment:

  1. hi there!
    I noticed you like vintage clip art :)
    i hope you like my edited images i have created!
    Nice to meet you! im Keren by the way!

    ReplyDelete