Apr 24, 2010

Sleepness Nights

Lately, I've been staying asleep for only 3 hours at a time.  It's hard enough for me to get super tired so that I can easily fall asleep, but on most occasions, I wake up after only 3 hours of sleep. 
I heard that sometimes, this is caused by our monthly hormones too.  After a quick research on this subject online, I found an interesting article about sleeplessness and certain vitamins and minerals.
Supposedly, taking calcium with magnesium supplements will help you fall asleep.  I purchased the liquid version, which contained calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D. The vitamin D helps your body absorb the calcium more efficiently. 
My verdict:  Yes, it works; it helped me fall asleep as well as get a better nights' sleep. I even gave it to my son.  We can both use the calcium. 

No comments:

Post a Comment