Apr 21, 2010

Seasonal Allergies

For many years, I'd go to the doctor complaining of a stuffed up nose, sinus headaches, feeling miserable, coughing.  My doctor would prescribed antibiotics, and tell me that it's a precaution so I don't get worse. However, many times, the symptoms didn't get better; just stayed "sick" for weeks and weeks.

Until last year..........

The Service Technician from Sears, (who was fixing my washer), told me about an herbal remedy that worked for her.  Like me, she was sick for months; she tried over the counter products, prescribed meds, and other herbs. Her new Herbalist/Nutrition Doctor gave her Rainbow Light's SupraClear Sinus and Chest. 


Whenever I start to get a sinus headache, a sore throat and I don't have a fever, I start taking these pills. I know it's my allergies coming on. This product is safe, with no side effects, all-natural, and it doesn't affect other current medications you are taking.  I recommend it to friends and family.

These are my own opinions and experience using this product.  Please use common sense and consult your doctor before taking any medications or herbal products. I'm not a health expert, just someone who takes this product that was recommended to me, and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment