Sep 2, 2010

Keurig Coffee Maker

Keurig B-70 B70 Platinum Single-Cup Home Brewing System
Keurig (B70 Model)

Every morning, the first thing I have to have is my cup of "Joe". Yep, COFFEE!  It's my "peaceful, morning ritual", along with watching TV to get the weather forecast or catch the early morning shows, or sometimes, I read my magazines.

Unfortunately, I had another problem with my replacement Keurig Coffee machine. It seems that the little dispenser where the coffee comes out is clogged.  I heard the water going through the reservoir but instead of coming out of the spout, the grounds were overflowing from the K-cup itself.  I was very irritated and decided to just get ready for work that day.

A few weeks ago, I blogged about the Keurig machines. The first machine I bought had to be replaced within 3 months since the reservoir wouldn't even move the water to the other part of the machine.  While they (Keurig) have an excellent customer service, and sent me a brand new machine immediately, I cannot tell you how frustrating it is to have yet another machine break down. 

I'm planning on calling the company to voice my problems again; I hope that they have a solution and resolve this problem with either this machine or a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment