Jun 2, 2011

Coach Outlet Store Experience Part II

Since I left the Coach Outlet Store at the Chicago Premium Outlet in Aurora, Illinois very disappointed and slightly upset, I decided to contact their Corporate headquarters to find out about their policy.

I typed my email to them and surprisingly, I received an answer almost instantaneously. It was kindly explained in their email that Coach reserves the right to limit purchase quantities to any individual or in a "group setting" so that they can maintain their standards of service and distribution. According to their email, it helps them maintain control over the distribution of products and it ensures them better access to Coach products for more consumers.

Okay then, I get it.  I really appreciate the prompt reply I received from Coach but I still didn't like the way we were told about their policy the last minute, at the check-out counter. 

It would have been nice to know that they had a quantity limit beforehand.  We spent time in there looking around and shopping for quite some time and standing in line, only to be told about this policy at the last minute.  That's a waste of our time. 

Anyways, lesson learned: There are quantity limits on purses you can buy in a day, at the Coach Outlet store in Aurora, Illinois even though their own coupon doesn't specify it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment