Jun 3, 2011

Saving with Coupons

Yesterday, my friend Eve, was telling me how much she has saved money on using coupons.  I had no idea she was saving alot of cash and getting some stuff practically for free.  She told me about some websites and explained how the coupons worked.

I stayed awake past midnight reading information from a handful of websites she shared with me.  It amazes me that many of them are creative homeschooling moms.  I totally understand that as a homeschooling mom myself, I don't really have a full-time paying job either.  Any money I can save on my grocery is a blessing! 

I applaud the women who have gone to many painstaking hours putting together their beautiful websites and online videos to teach us "coupon newbies" the rope.

RR, IVC, and ECB, are just some of the jargon's that are used in this strange new journey to me.  As you can probably tell by now, I was paying retail price for most of my groceries.  Sure, I try to only buy when items are on sale,but now, I am learning I can save even more money on top of the sale price. 

Thank you Mashup Mom, and The Frugal Find mom who I enjoyed watching and learning from their online videos.  Thank you for all your hard work and having such a BIG heart in sharing all your tips and tricks on saving at the stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment