Mar 17, 2010

What to Write

What do you write about when there are so many things going on in your life? In the last two days, I have been consumed with updating this page and blogging my thoughts. Well, this is a fairly new experience for me and I am slowly finding out that it takes alot of time out of your day to sit and think about what to write about.  Am I in a "practice writing mode?" you bet.  As I train my brain to hurry up and think and type while my thoughts are running thru my head, I hate having to hit the "backspace" key as I notice that at times my thoughts are so fast that my own fingers can't keep up. Then, as the saying goes, "I'm having one of those senior moments" where I lost my thought due to my fingers unable to keep typing away at the keyboard.
Of course, I could try and use that one little feature on my iPhone, called "Voice Memo".  But, that would be too easy....to talk into the phone, record my thoughts only to play it back to myself and type it here. That would be strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment