Mar 11, 2010

Hooray for Keurig

I called Keurig today to complain about an ongoing problem that I am experiencing with their B77 model coffee brewing machine.  It started 2 months ago, my coffee maker has problems with the water draining from the reservoir tank into the housing unit.  The machine makes an attempt to "drain" the water into the housing unit, and after several seconds, it gives up and shuts down.  This is annoying because I would have to reach at the back of the unit and press the power button again.  Plus, the problem occurs randomly.

I spoke to a Customer Service Representative and explained my problem. To my amazement, she said that they will ship a brand NEW coffee machine, and to throw the one I have now because it's defective and they don't want it back.  

A pleasant resolution from a WONDERFUL company!!! Now that's Customer Service!

No comments:

Post a Comment