May 17, 2010

Celebrity Apprentice 2010

I really look forward to my Sundays. My one favorite Sunday thing to do is watch Amazing Race (2010) and Celebrity Apprentice.  It was a really good episode because Maria got fired along with Curtis.  I was disappointed that Sharon Osborne got all emotional and crying in the Boardroom.  Give me a Break!  I hate criers in a work place. It shows a weakness that, to me, does not belong at work.  Leave the crying and deep emotions at home, ladies.  It is such a turn-off and I knew right then when she also cried to Joan Rivers that she would be fired. 
As much as I do not care for Holly Peete Robinson, she made it to the Finals against Bret Michaels. Of the two, I am rooting for Bret because he seems more reasonable, creative and much more smarter than her.  Holly will say anything about anyone if it means she moves ahead in the game-- just like the real world; you have to watch out for people like her.  She may be a strong contender but if you watched all the previous episodes, she got there also by turning on her teammates.

No comments:

Post a Comment