May 12, 2010

Good Housekeeping Magazine Subscription

I subscribe to Good Housekeeping magazine and I am a little bit upset that the new issue is out at the newsstands and in the stores.   I thought that part of the benefit of being a subscriber was that I would get the newer issues FIRST, before they hit the newsstands.

So, I called my friend who lives about 30 miles from me and also a subscriber to Good Housekeeping magazine and asked her if she received her June 2010 issue yet. She has not gotten the new issue either and she too noticed the newest issue at the store. I'm sending email Good Housekeeping to find out what is going on.  Because for awhile there, I thought the ladies at the post office was reading my magazine first.  (Absurd, right? But that's really what I thought.)

Does anybody out there have this problem with subscriptions to other magazines?  I'm thinking of subscribing to More and Food Network magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment