May 20, 2010

What to Wear

How often do women, especially the stay-at-home moms go shopping for clothes for themselves, not for their kids?  As a teacher's assistant, working with special ed students, I don't need to get dressed up for work because we're allowed to wear jeans, t-shirts, gym shoes, casual clothes. 

As a frugal mom, I've washed the same Summer and Spring clothes over and over, for four years; they lost shape and structure.  Since I have been in the spring-cleaning mode,I will finally give them up and donate them to goodwill.  The last time I wore my beautiful business suits was back in 2007.  Yet, they're still in the closet, because someday, I think I wear it again.  Why on earth do I still have them, I don't know. They just take up space and collect dust. I really thought I would wear the suits again someday; but have only wore it once to attend a function last year. 

Today, I decided I am gonna let go of the past (clothing that is, that I haven't worn for 3 years) and open up a new space in my life!  One that is more free (or loose fitting), carefree and a start to a whole new beginning of fashion-sense and savvy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment