Jul 8, 2010

Kelly Ripa's Toned Arms

I finally found some cool looking tank tops that doesn't make my arms look fat.  The cut that goes around the shoulder actually makes them slightly toned. After all, I've been consistently exercising for the past 10-months. Both cardio and strength-training.

Since it's summer, I'm really obsessing about making my biceps, shoulders, and triceps to look toned, like Kelly Ripa's arms!  I've downloaded alot of YouTube videos about her arms; there's alot of them. Upon watching video after video about her, I realized she does alot more than just concentrate on her arms. She's really fit!

Since I'm the same height as her, 5'3", she's become my inspiration to not only just exercise everyday (just to be fit and feel good), but to start looking as toned as her too.  Unfortunately for me, I don't think that Kelly Ripa has written any books on diet, exercise, and fitness yet.  But I'm still waiting.  I'm sure she gets lots of requests to come out with one.  She could combine all the different personal trainers she works with into one great book or DVD.
Another YouTube and googling I did was for Michelle Obama's arms. My inspiration with her? Well, she's in the same age-group as me. Ms. Obama, puts in the time to workout and stay in tip-top shape. Again, not just her arms, but her whole body is in top physical shape too.

No comments:

Post a Comment