Jul 20, 2010

Faking a Tan with Mystic Tan

On occasion, I do splurge a little on myself.  Like signing up for a package of Mystic Spray Tan.  I like going to L.A. Tan the best, since they're booths seem to spray better than other places I've tried. I would guess their sprayers are used more often by their clients and they always seem to have customers in and out of their salons.

What I like about the spray tanning booths, is the convenience (except that I have to drive to get there).  On top of not having to worry about getting my bathroom messy from spilling self-tanning lotions, the color from the Mystic Tan is gorgeous!  It's application is sprayed on evenly.  I tell everyone that using a  tanning spray booth is like going thru a car wash.  You stand there and get sprayed.  In the video, you will see how it's done.  


It's definitely worth trying at least once if you are considering this method of faking a tan.  Try to go on a day where they offer spray tans cheaper.  At L.A. Tan, (as of this writing), spray tans are $10 (US) on Mondays.  Depending on how well you prepared your skin, your sprayed tan can last up to 7 days.  Though, in reality the best you can hope for to keep a beautiful tan color to look its best, is 5 days tops.  It starts to fade unevenly after that; so it's really important to apply lotion daily after your first day of Mystic Tan.  This will ensure your tan lasts longer, looks moist and dewy!

No comments:

Post a Comment